- About Us
- Contact Us
- Pet Medical Library
- Other Features
Maple Run Veterinary Clinic - Clinic History
Maple Run Veterinary Clinic LLC was established in 1978. The Maple Run name was chosen to tie in Dr. Mooney’s family farm, Pleiades Ltd., to her practice. Dr. Mooney’s family has been making and selling maple syrup since the late 1800’s. The original practice was located at 215 E. Union Street within the Mount Gilead cooperation limits. In 1984, Dr. Mooney and her husband designed and built the current location, on the corner of State Route 61 and Township Road 115, to fulfill Dr. Mooney’s father’s dream to have her veterinary clinic located on the family farm.